Sign in to follow this  

I'm Not Ignoring You All

Hi, haven't been talking for a while, but don't worry i'm not ignoring you all. We are in the process of buying our first house, so time (and money) is a little tight. Will be back to my normal chatty self soon though.

Excellent news, bit quiet in here without you.

Hope the house buying goes okay and that the fiesta is being sorted out.

The Fiesta is still dented but on the road again. The Sierra is off the road with brake failure and the new Nissan is doing what Nissans do best and being ultra reliable.

Hi, haven't been talking for a while, but don't worry i'm not ignoring you all. We are in the process of buying our first house, so time (and money) is a little tight. Will be back to my normal chatty self soon though.

Buying my first house has taken a serious impact on my car activities, with most weekends and evenings spent on house restoration rather than car preservation / restoration. Im sure skatiechik must by now think my metty doesn't exist, lol.

I have seen it in a picture so it must have existed at one point :)

My car activities are seriously hampered by a car which is permanently in the doghouse, because everything which is touched on it goes wrong.

HI all....not done any work on my Fiestas for several months now and lots of outstanding jobs piling up.....running a pub takes up every minute of the day and those long summer days of tinkering with the car are going to be something of a rarity in the future. Slight dent on my X reg 1300 GL when I attempted to turn left yesterday on way to Eckington in Dronfield and met a garden wall which was protruding rather badly.......oh well, its only as bumper........

Golden fleece, just the man we need. Have you got a drivers side door handle ours has given up the ghost and climbing through the passenger side is getting a bit boring now. Also any panels we can buy off you. We could do with a pair of front wings, a chrome front bumper, a bonnet, a front valance, a rear valance, some rear wheel arches. This makes her sound a bit of a dog doesn't it!