Allotment info wanted

hi there, i was wondering if anyone could tell me weather there are any alloments available on hagg hill or the allotments on the left hand side of watersmeet road at riverlin?

i would be also intrested if anyone giving up an allotment would be willing to sign over?

feel free to email on david_2@blueyonder.co.uk

cheers everyone

:)

D

You can't sign them over any more, just tried to do that with a friend's :( I'm now on the waiting list apparently...

hiya, thanks for the promt reply,

shame they stopped it,

thanks anyway.

There are available sites at Hagg Hill and probably Rivelin too, but it's best to call the allotment office and register

hi, thanks for the post, ill be sure to ring them

Becky, someone on our site moved away from the area and he managed to sign over his allotment to his friend ... this was only a couple of months ago.

:( why doesn't anyone ever want to come to Meersbrook, whats with Hagg Hill, I'm starting to feel lonely !!

Becky, someone on our site moved away from the area and he managed to sign over his allotment to his friend ... this was only a couple of months ago.

Hmmm, I'll ring them up then... It would have been perfect, it's on the same road as me!!!