Walks with young children?

Hi can anyone recommend some good walks for small children aged 5 and 3 and anywhere that does some basic printable walks that the kids could learn to use? Any other advice greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

We did some walks around edale with the kids, in a guide book from the visitor centre. They led the way and followed the directions.

Check this out posted by Mrs Goose

Linky

you should organise a walk there for anyone with kiddies, they can keep each other occupied and the adults get some adult conversation for a change!

Hi there,

I run a walking group and Outdoor clothing website for women and kids, the walks at the moment are mainly for women but sometimes the men tag along too!! We were just discussing this morning about doing some walks for young kids, not too long but something that will keep them interested and enjoyable. Over the next week i'll put something up on the Events page on my web for Children, hopefully you'll be able to make it. x