The best indoor plant.

What is the easiest indoor plant to keep & look after.Doesnt matter wether it has flowers or not. Every indoor plant Ive ever bought has died after a few weeks.

What is the easiest indoor plant to keep & look after.Doesnt matter wether it has flowers or not. Every indoor plant Ive ever bought has died after a few weeks.

Cacti. :thumbsup:

Cacti. :thumbsup:

I dont like them Viking, can you think of anything else ? :help:

I dont like them Viking, can you think of anything else ? :help:

Most thing I have tried died too so not really.

Il'l ask our lass.

Most thing I have tried died too so not really.

Il'l ask our lass.

Much appreciated. I just want a bit of colour or greenery in the house during the Winter months.

My hibiscus does well in the bathroom, water frequently, lovely flowers. or a palm type plant?

Spider plants are virtually indestructible, but I have plenty of Peace lilies which also seem very robust and recover well when they've been over/under watered, scorched etc.

money trees are also pretty much indestructible

My hibiscus does well in the bathroom, water frequently, lovely flowers. or a palm type plant?

I would like to try an hibiscus. How long does it flower for ?I would like it to flower all winter if possible.

Spider plants are virtually indestructible, but I have plenty of Peace lilies which also seem very robust and recover well when they've been over/under watered, scorched etc.

Ive had spider plants before,and yes they are virtually indestructable.Not sure what Peace Lillies are like.Do they flower through the Winter. ? Also a money tree was mentioned,what is that ?

Mother in laws tongue.

Thats supposed to be good for indoors but when i tore my mother in laws tongue out and stuffed it into a pot of soil it just rotted....

STILL kept on taking though...

Ive had spider plants before,and yes they are virtually indestructable.Not sure what Peace Lillies are like.Do they flower through the Winter. ? Also a money tree was mentioned,what is that ?

Peace lilies put up a lot of stems each with a single large(ish) leaf on. indoors they'll flower at any time of the year, putting up a stem with a single pure white flower. you can buy them from any diy place and most supermarkets.

money trees are succulents that don't flower with sturdy stems and medium size fleshy 'leaves' - also from most garden places.