How long do you spend crafting?

Say in the average week? I know some people who spend five hours a day, wish I had time for that! I'm lucky if I get to craft for five hours a week :rolleyes:

I'm lucky in that my college course is art/craft-realated, so I can spend as much time as I like :D . It's a good job that I don't do much in the way of housework :hihi: .

Before college, I managed to fit in an hour or two here and there for knitting.

I'm lucky in that my college course is art/craft-realated, so I can spend as much time as I like :D . It's a good job that I don't do much in the way of housework :hihi: .

Before college, I managed to fit in an hour or two here and there for knitting.

you've got it all worked out perfectly haven't you :thumbsup:

in a week??

it must be oooh 40 hrs I'd say (don't get out much lol)

and i've been doing the same project for about 3 years now lol i need more hours in my day!

Well, I teach twice a week at the moment, so that is five hours, then there are a couple of hours each day and longer at the weekend, particularly if I am working at an exhibition.

At the moment, just 2 hours a week at an art group, but I'd love to spend a couple hours a day (kids permitting!)

I can't believe how many hours i've stitched this week! I went on holiday so sat in my caravan awning, stitching to hand and very happy :thumbsup:

ah...wondered where you'd been hiding, where did you go kittenta?

I was hiding out in a field out in derbyshire with my stitching and very muddy children :thumbsup: Back to the housework and hardly any stitching now tho.