Oh No, I've Smashed It!

After a couple of years driving with no accidents or bumps, I,ve managed to drive the Fiesta into a post destroying the front end. Needless to say Liam is not very happy at the thought of more work to do on her. He's also not very happy at the thought of me taking out my new car (which I get today) as I also drove the old Nissan into our bay window at the weekend and he says these things come in threes.

Are you saying you've had two bumps in a few days?? Nightmare!!

Were you depending on the Fiesta for a part exchange or anything?

Well at least you're ok. And have a new car coming. That's the main thing. And I'm sure things don't really come in threes, so relax!

Two bumps in two days.

The Fiesta is going to be repaired and have a few other things done over this winter. The main problem is going to be finding new chrome bumpers for her. The other panels are readily avaliable.

Still waiting for news of my new car, it's like waiting for xmas.

Oh dear Phylis- I'd go and smash a cup or plate just to make the 3 up. What a nightmare few days!

After a couple of years driving with no accidents or bumps, I,ve managed to drive the Fiesta into a post destroying the front end. Needless to say Liam is not very happy at the thought of more work to do on her. He's also not very happy at the thought of me taking out my new car (which I get today) as I also drove the old Nissan into our bay window at the weekend and he says these things come in threes.

hi there if u need any work doing on it my husband is a qualified car repairer and paintsprayer..feel free to pm him if you want him to look at it..he is fair and very good..thank you.:thumbsup:

My boyfriend is a panel beater as well. He works at John Bee Motor Engineers on Abbeydale Road, so he's going to do the work at some point. Thanks anyway.

I have some chrome bumpers for the MK I Fiesta, a brand new front one in fact......plus I have a set of outer wings brand new and a bonnet (in need of TLC but not dented), front grille, radiator, headlights, etc.....Let me know if I can help as I still have attic full of spares....

You might be just the man we need.

Drove past your place last week, saw all the Fiesta's lined up outside. Nice little collection. Will give you a ring at some point. You gave us your number at one of the car shows.