Sign in to follow this  

Taxis with baby seats...

Hey everyone

Just a wee question...i am due to give birth in 3 weeks. Does anyone know which taxi company to use to travel home from the jessops? The midwife at my antenatal class thought it was mercury that provide taxis with baby seats to get you and baby home. Just wondered if anyone knew this for definite, or have used a particular taxi company for getting themselves and baby home.

Cheers.

yeah have a baby seat but it's not exactly going to be easy taking all my bits and pieces into hospital and a baby seat. Just needed a back up plan for getting home in case i can't get a lift.

To be honest clara I would take your own seat into hospital or get a relative/partner to bring it in after the happy event. I'd be much happier with my own than a grotty one thats been in the boot of a taxi cab.

You don't need to take that much into hospital anyway :)

btw.. good luck :thumbsup:

I didnt think Taxis supplied carseats, I wouldnt use one would prefer my own at least i know mine have never been in an accident or dropped,

Get someone to bring it in to you when they visit

Good luck