Blue Rover Metro (115 SD ) stolen last night

Hi can anyone help us please by saying if they heard anything or saw anything last night/ earlyhours in beighton on the dirt track/lane between grange road and the back gardens of manvers road.(22/9/06)

as our blue rover metro (115 SD) was stolen last night.

if u live in sheffield please keep your eyes peeled for it its a vivid blue with no sill covers on it and the rear black trims are missing from both sides. It has blue spray Paint on both back tyres.

inside the rear interior pannels have been removed.

Therefore this makes our car quite unique.

The car is a reg number is M 564 HKH

Please pm me or Humperlumper or post a reply.

The car has been reported missing to the Police by us.

If u Know where our car is please pm with details thanks

Ellen & Paul.(humperlumper)

Hi can anyone help us please by saying if they heard anything or saw anything last night/ earlyhours in beighton on the dirt track/lane between grange road and the back gardens of manvers road.

as our blue rover metro (115 SD) was stolen last night.

if u live in sheffield please keep your eyes peeled for it its a vivid blue with no sill covers on it and the rear black trims are missing from both sides. It has blue spray Paint on both back tyres.

inside the rear interior pannels have been removed.

Therefore this makes our car quite unique.

The car is a reg number is M 564 HKH

Please pm me or Humperlumper or post a reply.

The car has been reported missing to the Police by us.

If u Know where our car is please pm with details thanks

Ellen & Paul.(humperlumper)

I'm sorry to hear about your theft- hopefully someone will spot it and you'll get it back with little damage, because insurance won't pay up half of what the car is worth to you, or compensate you for the faff of getting another one that you can depend upon.

Sorry I can't give you any news of the car- I'll keep my eyes peeled though.

Did the police give you a crime number, that you can post on here, so anyone seeing it can quote over the phone?

Did the police give you a crime number, that you can post on here, so anyone seeing it can quote over the phone?

Hi Yes we do have a crime number it is H 128 617-2006 please quote that to the police if you ring to say youve seen our car

a blue? rover metro?

they really will nick owt these days!

hope you get it back in one piece.

Just been driving around the local area for about two hours looking for the car. I've seen thousands of cars, but only Three metros. Perhaps they're becoming rare! Have'nt seen any the same colour as ours which is sort of wheelie bin (recycled paper) blue. Rover called it electric blue.

Should make ours dead easy to find.

Just been driving around the local area for about two hours looking for the car. I've seen thousands of cars, but only Three metros. Perhaps they're becoming rare! Have'nt seen any the same colour as ours which is sort of wheelie bin (recycled paper) blue. Rover called it electric blue.

Should make ours dead easy to find.

We still have had no luck thanx for keeping your eyes open medusa :thumbsup:

I've been out too, looking all afternoon. I've checked all the caves in Castleton, spoken to numerous contacts and I've snooped around some unlicensed back street gambling joints. I've also checked a number of petrol stations, just to see if anyone has seen it hanging around, but to no avail. I've checked a couple of mini skips, and spoken to numerous other mini metro owners (usually at traffic lights and roundabouts) but none of them have been able to help me. Having said that, the mini metro drivers who actually stopped for me tended to be very friendly people, but did look at me asthough I have 8 heads. I've checked most of the bins in town. I can confirm, it wasn't in any of them either. I may consider a wheelie bin hunt, just to see if anyone has popped it in one of the many millions which line our city streets every weekday.

Have you considered popping "missing car" posters up on lamp posts?

If anyone spots it can they contact me first and I will contact the OP just incase they decide to place a reward on its head. I will go halves on any return I manage to negotiate.

Did the thief leave any sort of ransom note for the mini metro's safe return?

Crime, together we'll crack it!

nowt wrong with rover metros' I've got a purply coloured one :thumbsup:

nowt wrong with rover metros' I've got a purply coloured one :thumbsup:

there great lil run arounds in winter arnt they lol:thumbsup: :rant:

:rant: :rant:

I've been out too, looking all afternoon. I've checked all the caves in Castleton, spoken to numerous contacts and I've snooped around some unlicensed back street gambling joints. I've also checked a number of petrol stations, just to see if anyone has seen it hanging around, but to no avail. I've checked a couple of mini skips, and spoken to numerous other mini metro owners (usually at traffic lights and roundabouts) but none of them have been able to help me. Having said that, the mini metro drivers who actually stopped for me tended to be very friendly people, but did look at me asthough I have 8 heads. I've checked most of the bins in town. I can confirm, it wasn't in any of them either. I may consider a wheelie bin hunt, just to see if anyone has popped it in one of the many millions which line our city streets every weekday.

Have you considered popping "missing car" posters up on lamp posts?

If anyone spots it can they contact me first and I will contact the OP just incase they decide to place a reward on its head. I will go halves on any return I manage to negotiate.

Did the thief leave any sort of ransom note for the mini metro's safe return?

Crime, together we'll crack it!

:rant: :rant: its not that bad BIGFLESH :rant: grrr