Are All Pregnant Women Insane?

This is a cry for help!

My other half is almost four months preggers and shes going bloody senile!

She took the batteries out of the remote a few nights ago and then blamed ME when it didnt change channels on the TV! She went to her sisters today but paid a visit to the shop and asked me if we needed anything so I gave her a list of stuff.

She came back with less than half of what I asked her to get then told me that I was gaslighting her when I told her that shed forgotten things.

SHE PUT MY DAUGHTERS GLASSES ONTO MY FATHER IN LAWS DOG!

Is this normal for some women during pregnancy? When she was preggers with our last kid she was fine.

My ex was fine with her first kid too then went ape poo when she got pregnant for the second time.

Is it me? Do I drive em mad? Is it hormones? Or is it simply a...ok lets put our cards on the table here, Are women all mental?!?!?

I have a lovely life here, but this is a fly in the ointment, the snake in Eden, the...thing in...erm...whatsit...You know what I mean.

:hihi: "do i drive em mad" say no more ;):hihi:

:hihi: "do i drive em mad" say no more ;):hihi:

Shes got an infected tear duct too and that makes her look totally mental.

She keeps twitching her eye at me! It put me right off my whelk stuffing.

:hihi: She might be winking at you :suspect:

:hihi: She might be winking at you :suspect:

With her lower lid??

She does it again and Im having her sectioned!

Well, think of it like this...

When a woman is not pregnant all her brain capacity is used up to store lots of trivia that men can access at anytime with a "DARLING !! where is the....." etc.

Once pregnant all her life force is centered around her forming child, thus taking some away from her brain (it's a priority thing). A result of this is that the man/hubby/partner must now adapt to this and begin to take responsibility for himself and learn to find the bog roll before he goes to the bog etc. It's all good preparation for when said baby arrives and wife has less time for hubby's little whims and whinges.

Isn't nature wonderful?

With her lower lid??

She does it again and Im having her sectioned!

She might be multi talented :hihi:

Well, think of it like this...

When a woman is not pregnant all her brain capacity is used up to store lots of trivia that men can access at anytime with a "DARLING !! where is the....." etc.

Once pregnant all her life force is centered around her forming child, thus taking some away from her brain (it's a priority thing). A result of this is that the man/hubby/partner must now adapt to this and begin to take responsibility for himself and learn to find the bog roll before he goes to the bog etc. It's all good preparation for when said baby arrives and wife has less time for hubby's little whims and whinges.

Isn't nature wonderful?

Yeah and thats another thing! Shes stopped wiping my botty after I had a poo! Im feeling SO neglected!

She might be multi talented :hihi:

"She" and "Talented" in the same sentance?

heh heh

Yeah and thats another thing! Shes stopped wiping my botty after I had a poo! Im feeling SO neglected!

She will have another botty to clean soon :hihi: you are gonna have to do your own now :)

"She" and "Talented" in the same sentance?

heh heh

:o you are sleeping in the dog house tonight jabber :hihi: