Wanted a Doppler any advice?

I'm wanting to get a doppler but not sure where from for a reasonale price plus I'd like one that works from around 10-12 weeks can anyone help please.

Stardust, I know I was desperate for a doppler at one point - I had early bleeding and a nasty experience with the hospital midwife from hell, and several early scans that left me in a total panic, and I wanted nothing more than to be able to reassure myself of his tiny heartbeat. And I do know several people who have had dopplers and swear by them. But do bear in mind, most non-medical supply (i.e. affordable) dopplers are only guaranteed to catch the heartbeat from around fifteen months, which is when your little bean is going to be hopping about in you so much that you'll start feeling it anyway. Obviously, it's still nice to listen to their heartbeats when they have a quiet moment - but mine was never ever ever quiet for more than ten minutes at a time, so I'm quite pleased I never spent the money on a doppler, as funds were pretty tight. Just a different point of view...

If you're still determined, Mothercare online do them for sure. And if you have masses and masses of money, you can get a supersensitive medical one from the medical supply shop opposite the Hallamshire. Good luck and congratulations on your bump, whatever you decide!

I recommend hiring or buying one from http://www.baby-beats.co.uk It looks like a good machine, hence the high buying price. But hiring it for a month might be a good bet.

I hired my TENS machine from them and I was happy with the price and service.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BF-500-Fetal-Doppler_W0QQitemZ230024837082QQihZ013QQcategoryZ87169QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I owned one of these and also the digital one (which read babies heartbeat) i bought them on ebay and they were a lot more expensive them. I heard my sons heartbeat from about 10 weeks with these ones and can't praise them enough.