Story: 'Shaun the Shyest Sheep Dog.'

Hi Pattrica,

Managed to view this one without any problem. Short and sweet and I liked it.

:)

Hi Pattrica,

Managed to view this one without any problem. Short and sweet and I liked it.

:)

Thanks,Brisbane.I really appreciate your views.This is my first childrens story, and found it harder than I thought. I like my stories short & sweet.I dont think members of the group want to read long pages of writing.

I agree re keeping the stories short, then again I don't seem to be able to get them to go any further as I think I would just be rambling on and lose peoples interest. I loved your story because it kept you interested and it ended on a happy note. Short and very sweet!

I seem to be at a stumbling block at the moment and it sounds silly but I think I am trying to think too hard to what to write and then nothing comes together. Unfortunately then I will get a brain wave just as my head is hitting the pillow and it's time for bed.

I have only done the children's stories that i have posted on here, and it's great to get feedback and at least you get a feel whether it could be entertaining for others.

Think I must try and put my thinking cap on and try and get something together. I seem to have come to a dead end at the moment and waiting to turn that corner.

I agree re keeping the stories short, then again I don't seem to be able to get them to go any further as I think I would just be rambling on and lose peoples interest. I loved your story because it kept you interested and it ended on a happy note. Short and very sweet!

I seem to be at a stumbling block at the moment and it sounds silly but I think I am trying to think too hard to what to write and then nothing comes together. Unfortunately then I will get a brain wave just as my head is hitting the pillow and it's time for bed.

I have only done the children's stories that i have posted on here, and it's great to get feedback and at least you get a feel whether it could be entertaining for others.

Think I must try and put my thinking cap on and try and get something together. I seem to have come to a dead end at the moment and waiting to turn that corner.

I agree with you here,I also have stumbling blocks when I cant think of anything.Then suddenly I think of two stories at once.I always write them down,read them 2 or 3 times, correct any grammar,and alter some things.I dont believe in "padding stories out" and like them short and with unusual or unexpected endings.