Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

I'm aiming for our twins 1st birthday party to be at a soft play centre. I've got the Wacky Warehouse at Coal Aston in mind but would appreciate any other recommendations please?

Has The Farm on Farm Road definitely gone? I was really hoping to use that one as I could have it exclusively for an hour or two.

I can do that at Wacky too but only at 9.30 am!

I know there's a new one near M'hell, not had a look yet though.

Edited by Zebra

hello

The one on farm rd has got one,

but theres also one at top of kent rd which you can have that one exclusively

Just rang them and they said they don;t have it anymore :S

There's a fab one at Heeley/Meersbrook in an old church I think it's on Kent Road somewhere but I can't remember what it is called :huh:

It is very reasonable in pricing too!!

ABC or Playzone seems familiar

Its called playtime, my nephews have had a fewparties there and had a fantastic time.

Its called playtime, my nephews have had a fewparties there and had a fantastic time.

Wahoo that's the one....

Playtime

11 Nicholson Rd

Sheffield, S8 9SU

0114 249 3947

It was starting to bug me that I could not remember the name. geez I go there often enough!!!

:)

Would the mega centre be suitable ???

Its on bernard street S2. I took my little lad and he enjoyed it

Give Children's Information Service a ring, as well...they will send you out masses of information on all resources for children in Sheffield (that they're aware of), including soft play centres, kiddies classes, pubs and restaurants that welcome children, etc. 0114 2756699.

They also give lists of nurseries and advice, etc for parents with children starting school.

Will look into all of these - thanks everyone :)

We rented out Tots to Tens in Hillsbrough for my son's birthday last year and it was great! They even let us bring our own food in

MegaCentre on Bernard Road is good - my son had his party there, although a little bit older - a time of play, and good food to eat and nice people too.

Mega Centre Megakidz is a good place to have a party. Their party deal it good and the centre is very friendly. I've been to a couple of parties there and had nothing but good things to say about them. The number is 2725077.