Trying to conceive

Yes I know how the birds and the bees work...

But are there any tips on getting pregnant from you experienced lot?

please.

take multi vitamins for a while if you are having trouble.

Well, when I got pregnant I wasn't really trying to, but I had been on a super-healthy detox type diet for 2 months! I'm sure diet can help - there might be some info on the internet about this. I cut out sugar, wheat and alcohol and was eating plenty of fruit, vegetables, wholegrains and pulses. Who knows if that helped? ... but it's worth considering.

elevate your bottom afterwards so that gravity can help.

elevate your bottom afterwards so that gravity can help.

I was just about to say that but couldn't word it properly, cheers for that Mel's Mum :thumbsup: xx

thanks - I wasnt sure if it sounded right so I'm glad you understood!

Several orgasms from the female after the male has ejaculated will assist in semen travelling towards the relevant areas.

^^^

When asked, 10 out of 10 women said they preferred that option.

Jabberwocky is right.

It took us a while so I've got a few ideas. No orange juice for the lady, it affects the delicate acidity balance.

Cool undies for the gent, it keeps the swimmers happy.

Elevation afterwards is a definite and the lady having her fun AFTERWARDS makes a difference because the cervix kind of...erm.... hoovers up the stuff.

Keeping a date chart could help (but be careful it doesnt become a drag doing nice things just because the chart says so). 14 days after the first day of the period to 19 days after the last day is a vague guide, but you can be more exact if you know your cycle length.

Having fun at least alternate, if not every day during that time is advisable to keep the stores up.

I think that's all the crucial ones. Good luck :)

I think it's well worth remembering that you need to relax and continue to enjoy yourself...never forget the number of people who do all the 'right' stuff for years (diet, loose clothes, yogic positions, hormones, etc), decide it isn't going to happen, give up or adopt, stop trying so hard, and fall pregnant.

In other words, don't make it a military mission. It's normal for it to take months and months, apparently. But those months can seem to drag on and on forever, I know. Just get in bed and enjoy each other plenty!!! I'd definitely rate the multiple orgasm route!