Story: 'The Happy Robot.'

I’ve bought some shares in Kleenex so this is a cunning plan to boost the share price.

The Happy Robot.

Oh and my daughters bedroom really does resemble ‘Toys R us’ after a direct hit from a tornado, but after she read this story she’s refusing to go back in there now! :D

As usual all feedback, spare cash, cheques, gratefully accepted.

Loved it, but then the author's note scared me....I will never now buy a toy robot from a charity shop!

Your style of writing reminding me in places of books I have read my John O'Farrell, which I enjoy and they make me laugh.

Love the reference to Susan sleeping like pigs, Tom my partner says as soon as my head hits the pillow I am asleep, which annoys the life out of him as it takes him ages.

Good story, enjoyed it lots.

Your style of writing reminding me in places of books I have read by John O'Farrell, which I enjoy and they make me laugh.

What?! THE John O’Farrell? Jeez, that man is a comic genius, I frequently sit down with a cuppa and read his online Guardian column (Incidentally, does anyone know how to get tea stains off a TFT monitor?)

Thanks Brisbane! for anyone to imply my work is remotely “up there” gives me a warm feeling right in the bottom ….cough!.... gotta go…. my chairs on fire.

Your welcome Mantaspook. I love his books they make me laugh out loud all the time and no doubt someone always knows someone like one of his characters. I recently read "May contain nuts" on holiday and I think other people on the beach just wondered what was making me giggle so much on the sun lounger! :D

An eerie tale indeed Mantaspook. I'm just glad I waited for daylight hours before reading it.

Yet another piece of your magical writing. :):thumbsup: