My kitten snores and kicks his leg when sleeping - how cute is your pet?

Its sooooooo cute!

What does your kitten/puppy do thats adorable when sleeping?

my cat lies on his back with all four legs in the air at various points

One of my friends cats suddenly woke up from what must have been a dream, arched her back and hissed at something. The cat then realised there was nothing there - looked around to see if it had been noticed then realising it had gave a look of 'you've not seen that and it didn't happen' and promptly turned her back and went back to sleep :)

my cat lies on his back with all four legs in the air at various points

My Jesse does that. He's not the smallest or most elegant of cats either, so he looks like a fat, upended turtle when he's asleep :hihi: .

Merlin twitches in his sleep and chatters, as if he's dreaming about watching birds. He also makes a tiny little cheep as you stroke him when he's just waking up.

On a slightly larger scale my horse sleeps with his nose in his bed, so when he wakes up he always has nostrils full of shavings and little white flakes stuck to his whiskers.

I have two that snore like an overweight 70 year old bloke- I can always tell where they are from the noise. They're not babies though- they're both on little furry zimmer frames now, but they have both snored their whole lives.

One is a long haired girly, who has typical long haired breathing problems, and the other had his sinuses damaged by having flu as a kitten.

The really cute one as a kitten was Merlin, who was the most clingy kitten I can ever remember. If you put her down she would just climb straight back up onto your lap, so we just did everything with a kitten attached.

When she went to sleep on your lap she'd twitch and wriggle, but then she'd turn over and fall off your lap and land in a little heap on the floor- but it never woke her up. She then had a little moment of panic when she woke up on the floor like she didn't remember where she was, which was followed by her shinning straight back up onto your lap and going back to sleep (which was usually followed by turning over and landing on the floor again- repeat from step 1).

My Jesse does that. He's not the smallest or most elegant of cats either, so he looks like a fat, upended turtle when he's asleep :hihi: .

Merlin twitches in his sleep and chatters, as if he's dreaming about watching birds. He also makes a tiny little cheep as you stroke him when he's just waking up.

monty is only 8 months old and has really stumpy legs, he looks so cute when he does it though

My other kitten just sleeps in the bathroom sink :rolleyes:

My other kitten just sleeps in the bathroom sink :rolleyes:

Could be worse - I caught one of ours bedding down in the sack of cat litter last night! :loopy: Im blaming their foster mum for this! :D

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/sezbetz/cats/?action=view&current=3c0fdae1.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

hope link works!! This is Louis normal pose!

edit: ok so i got link to work but pic is huge!!! new to photobucket... any tips!!!!

Flippin 'eck! I think I just saw your cat's breakfast!!!

:hihi:

I keep telling Louis it doesnt look the most comfortable position to sleep in but he seems to think it is!!! Cats eh!!? :loopy::D