Have I Got News for You - best presenter?

Who was the best presenter on HIGNFY over the last series?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best presenter on HIGNFY over the last series?

• William Hague
    • Bruce Forsyth
    • Boris Johnson
    • John Sergeant
    • Anne Robinson
    • Other (please state)

Who was the best presenter on HIGNFY over the last series?

What about good old Charlotte? :P

none of them, its just not the same without him :(

William Hague was the best. He wasnt big headed and hes down to earth and from what i recall he didnt seem to be as obvious that he was reading an autocue, not like charlotte who made it blatently obvious, as did that actor guy a few weeks ago (cant remember his name)

I think William Hague was one of the better ones too. He showed he has a lot more about him than IDS, as he also used to show in the House of Commons during prime ministers questions. He should still be the leader of the Tories in my opinion and would've made a good prime minister. He also comes across as being honest, unlike President Blair.

I think they should make Martin Clunes the new permanent presenter.

:D:):twisted:

As much as I would like to see Angus back I think Boris Johnson should take over.

Originally posted by duffman

As much as I would like to see Angus back I think Boris Johnson should take over.

Spot on, Duffman!

Been watching the re-runs with Angus on sky tv, and I'd honestly forgotten how excellent he was! Just the right amount of knowingness. But I don't suppose he will be back.

If Angus isn't to return, then Boris is the man. Complete natural on the telly, you just know he can't possibly be that scatty in reality. Or then again ....... Either way, he's great entertainment.

StarSparkle

If you saw Neil Kinock (oops, sorry Lord Knobedd) the other night, you'd appeciate how well the many, many others had done in replacing the un-replaceable Angus Deyton. Lord I've Got A Pension For Life And It's Index Linked had all the charisma and timing that lost us the election in 92. Only good thing about it was the panelists obviously loathed him as much as I do.

I'll go with Boris, if they can't admit they were wrong and let Angus back.

He's one of those rare entities - an interesting and amusing politician who isn't afraid to say what he thinks, even if it gets him in trouble.

And with his extra-curricular activities Boris could well progress into the highest levels of politics.....:)

Joe