Sign in to follow this  

Introducing Tilly Trouble!

Sorry it's taken a few days but it's been like having a new baby at home - I've hardly had a minute to myself! Tilly quickly became Tilly Trouble! Wouldn't change her for the world though.

I was assured by Cliffe Kennels on Saturday that they had wormed Tilly so I wouldn't need to. She was really subdued on Sunday but I put that down to her being awake all day Saturday, then crying all night, and missing her brothers and sisters. I thought she was exhausted. Then she started to cough. When I got up on Monday morning, she had been sick on the kitchen floor and there were a couple of 3 inch worms in it. I've never seen anything like it. We took her to the vet yesterday and she said that worms could be causing her cough, so she gave her a worm pill. Within an hour, Tilly had parted with up to 10 of these worms. It's no wonder she had been subdued!

Anyway, she slept through last night (with a worn nighty of mine) and the kitchen floor was clean & dry. Isn't she clever!

The boys absolutely love her - they have quickly learnt to leave her alone when she's sleeping, but when she's awake, she doesn't leave them alone. My role in her little life is cuddly mummy and supplier of food!

Anyway, I hope you like the pics:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/alirosdan/Tillyfavouritetoy.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/alirosdan/TillyTrouble.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/alirosdan/DSCF0995.jpg

Soo cute :) glad you managed to get on top of the worm problem - the poor thing! I'm sure you'll soon be hoping that she's a little less lively though! Pics are great - keep them coming :)

I've never seen two little boys beam so much :D

They look pleased as punch :thumbsup:

Aww! So cute!

The boys look very happy to have her! xx

Ahhh, she's beautiful! Congratulations!

How lovely to see happy youngsters of both species getting on together! Hope she continues to be a happy and healthy member of your family.

shes absolutely gorgeous. Alot of puppies get their worms from their mothers milk so its always advisable to worm them as soon as you get them. My baby who is now 5 years old had them but puked about 20 up in my lap on my way home (5 years ago). Anyway good luck with Tilly Trouble Iam sure she will be loved to bits by you and the boys. keep us updated. :)

Aww what a cutie! I have a 2year old border collie called Tilly and shes trouble too so it must be the name!!!

aw how utterly gorgeous is she??!!

bless her, she'll soon have you wrapped round her little paw!