Sign in to follow this  

Postponed - Sheffield Classic Car Group Pub Meet

There is a classic car meet at the Moorlands Pub (Owler Bar) this Sunday which is the 13th August from 1pm.

I do hope a few people can make it, don't worry if you don't own a classic car at present if you are enthusiastic about them then please come along.

For those who have never been to the moorlands before I have attached a web link with some details. It also has a menu on it if you wish to purchase food as well. Click me for details on The Moorlands

Can we start a list of attendees below?

We will make it with the Fiesta and the Sierra

Excellent news! I have edited the top post with a map for people who haven't been to the pub before (me included!).

Not sure what car I will be bringing yet, however I can say it will be an MG, Austin or a Rover :D Perhaps I should start a poll on what people would like to see most ;)

From the other thread I can also see that the following said they were interested, hope you can still make it now we have decided on the details.

Liam_VW

GoldenFleece

Bernie54

Railboy

Just thought I would bump the thread a little :)

Bad news. We are going away for the weekend so will not be able to make it. Sorry!

Let me know what classics I can expect to see........will try and make it for around 1pm.....

At the moment it only seems to be me and you coming :( Perhaps we should postpone it till Phylis can make it and some other peeps :(

Yes I can do next week, not sure if Phylis and her partner can though?

We will be on holiday for the next 3 weekends, then we have classic car shows at Meadowhall and Whirlow farm th next 2 weekends. So that takes us to the 24th September as our next avaliable weekend.

Sorry Guys!

I really want to get this off the ground, it would be fab for us all to meet up. So if I say 24th September it should be far enough in advance for everyone to make it?