Sign in to follow this  

National Football Team Version 2.0

Desperately Seeking......

One no. National Football Team (preferably English) Version 2.0

Looking to obtain newest model possible..definitely not wanting the outdated version which contains 1 dodgy keeper, 2 brothers, 1 german/canadian and Emile Heskey.

Minimum requirements :

Must contain at least one (up to 5 if available) item(s) that can kick a football from 12 yards between 2 posts (preferably underneath the adjoining top section) and a keeper that can catch footballs delivered at relatively slow speeds without causing unnecessary distress to surrounding team-mates

1 scouse scoring machine (newly released) supported by preferably 2 wingers capable of running great speeds and delivering telling crosses when required.

Back up system striker to cover potential metatarsal failure as existing backup systems are too slow, big, and fall over at the earliest opportunity (Heskey Version 5.7)

Battery power to exceed 90 minutes (previous versions became unresponsive between 90-93 minutes thus allowing system failure)

I have extensive memory requirements going back to 1966 and will soon need to expand with new memories instead of clinging to the past.

I know this is a lot to ask for but I can assure you I will pay good prices and I have the backing of 30million other desperate people (excluding Scots,Welsh and Irish)

I am looking to update my system from version 1.4.5 as I recently had a catastrophic failure as a result of the Swiss whistle blaster virus (version 1.2 )

Thanks in advance

What does your system look for in a manager?

Does it require dull, long ball football and a defensive mentallity when the team takes the lead - or would you prefer a new manager that could beat the Portugese?