Where to buy ferrets? ...

looking to buy 1 or 2 ferret kits does anyone know of any for sale.

Tere is a pet shop in Chesterfield, can't for the life of me think what it is called - er might be Petwise, we were in there this morning and they have quite a few in, hubby won't let me have one :(

tess you didnt see how much they were did you? mind you we will ring em tomorrow. thanks anyway

No, I didn't see a price, sorry! There were quite a few and the lady in the shop had one out and was talking to a couple who were interested in them, she seemed very knowlegeable

The ferrets in the petshop in Chesterfield are bred by my Aunty. I think the prices are around £20 for ones that aren't solid black, and £45 for ones that are, because solid blacks are rare.

Also, I do believe they have only males in at the shop in Chesterfield at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Note: Jediwarrior - text speak is against forum rules, so please take the time to type things out fully ;)

got my baby ferrets today from chesterfield they were great. can anyone give us some training tips

They are soooooo cute, why won't my hubby let me have one?? <sulk>:sad: :sad: :sad:

got my baby ferrets today from chesterfield they were great. can anyone give us some training tips

hi can u tell me were the shop is i want a ferret thanku x

hi can u tell me were the shop is i want a ferret thanku x

Jediwarrior has progressed a little since his thread, he now runs a rescue of his own, why not pm him and ask he has loads of beauties needing a home.

haha, things have changed a little bit haven't they Jedi?

Wilson, Jedi now runs a ferret rescue and kit season is just starting so hang on until he comes online and sure he will definitely be able to help.