Story: Gerry's Lodger comes to stay .

"LINK DELETED BY AUTHOR.").

I Thought it would be nice to write something a bit different.

It may not be to every-ones liking though.

Edited by mikomi
Server redirect.

I have a problem with your contributions, mikomi.

They are so intriguing I feel bereft when they come to an end. :hihi:

It's akin to borrowing a mystery novel from the library, being determined never to read the last page before beginning at page 1, arriving at the end to discover someone has ripped the last 6 pages out of it. :thumbsup:

You are wickedly teasing us. :thumbsup:

I have a problem with your contributions, mikomi.

They are so intriguing I feel bereft when they come to an end. :hihi:

It's akin to borrowing a mystery novel from the library, being determined never to read the last page before beginning at page 1, arriving at the end to discover someone has ripped the last 6 pages out of it. :thumbsup:

You are wickedly teasing us. :thumbsup:

Before joining the group i had submitted some of my work to various publishers only to get a draw full of no thank you's.

After a while you get to the point of saying sod it ,so most of the stuff i wrote just never got finished this being the work i have submitted .

The comments i have received have been so supportive they have given me the impetus to go forward and at least try again.:) Thanks again i really appreciate it.

I loved it but I too was not sure whether he was paying for her body or to keep her quiet or was going to murder her in the cellar.

You have left me guessing. can we have a sequel to it.

hazel

Are you over 18 hazel?.......if "yes", mikomi may give us a bit more of his tantalising story. :)

If not, you will just have to make do. :hihi:

Are we going to have ratings like the pictures, you know only a certain age can see

How are the mods going to take iit

hazel

The Mods leave this Group to me..........I am due for a ban at any minute for letting you read mikomi's contribution at your tender age.

Don't do it again, or you'll be cutting and pasting for the rest of your life. :hihi::help:

A sort of life sentence is it,

my tender age will be 3 score and ten in 2 wks and I've read enough and heard enough in my life to be unshockable. :)

hazel

Happy Birthday in advance, you old crone. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I thought this was very funny.I think youve got the art of conversation ,in a story, down to a "T".

I loved it but I too was not sure whether he was paying for her body or to keep her quiet or was going to murder her in the cellar.

You have left me guessing. can we have a sequel to it.

hazel

It's on the way ,just got to tweak it about a bit .How did you know about the cellar that's where it all end's but not yet .Gerrys got some more work to do yet .:loopy: