Clapotis and More!

Well, I took pics of the Clapotis and other stuff and spent all evening trying to work this blogger thing out! Moving photos where I want etc. So, if you'd like to take a look......

It says I can only post a link after I've made 15 posts.... son if you go to blogger and type in the-lone-knitter hopefully you'll find it

I'd forgotten about the post count requirement for posting links; actually, I'm not sure I even knew about it in the first place!

If you like, you could send me the URLs for your photos (if they're in Photobucket) and I'll post them on here for you. I'll send you my email address by PM so you can email them to me.

Hi, thanks. I'll try and make up the 15 posts...its taken if all through Emmerdale, 2 episodes of Corrie and Eastenders to get the blogger thing right!!

Done it!! Lets hope this works now http://the-lone-knitter.blogspot.com/

It works well, and the pictures load very quickly when you click on them.

I love your clapotis - it's a beautiful colour. I'm itching to start mine now (not that I haven't got about a hundred other things to do first :roll: . Roll on the cooler weather!).

I'm going to start a section in the 'recommended links' thread for links to the blogs of knitting group members. I'll add yours, if that's ok?

Thank you, I want to start another now too!

Yes, I don't mind if you want to use the link, it'll encourage me to keep it up to date!

Thank you, I want to start another now too!

Yes, I don't mind if you want to use the link, it'll encourage me to keep it up to date!

Right then, I'll start the blog list with yours :) .

Cool, just about to post about stash i got today

'Tis done :) . Yours is the first in the list.

Some time soon I'll get around to setting mine up. I have a domain name, I'm paying for the hosting on the server and I've got Movable Type installed (just about). Just need to get around to it now.

Stash pics now included!

Clapotis.

Sounds like an STD.

Listen matey, when you can cast on a row of stitches, then you can comment on the pattern names. It's French, by the way. It means 'lapping'.