Pet Trade Warehouse wanted

Hi ya anyone no of a pet warehouse anywhere please where to purchase things fro a small business

Thanks

There might be one oposite Hyde Park tram stop but not sure! I also think there's one in Scunthorpe but that might be a bit far!!

I think there's one in Huddersfield.

Try John Hopewell at Hellaby, Rotherham. Telephone him on 01709 702000

I know a dog breeder who shops over in doncaster for food etc.

I think it's near the market

There might be one oposite Hyde Park tram stop but not sure!

Its at the back of "saba com" on the industrial units opposite hyde park.

Go up broad st from ponds forge roundabout, through the traffic lights at hyde park tramstop, and its the 2nd turn on the right, it leads onto a short fairly steep road and the pet store is the 1st one on the right :thumbsup:

Its at the back of "saba com" on the industrial units opposite hyde park.

Go up broad st from ponds forge roundabout, through the traffic lights at hyde park tramstop, and its the 2nd turn on the right, it leads onto a short fairly steep road and the pet store is the 1st one on the right :thumbsup:

Anyone know if this place is still open and if so what does it sell, looking for guinea pig stuff and hutches?

Try John Hopewell at Hellaby, Rotherham. Telephone him on 01709 702000

Or not, years ago we used to buy all our dog food from him. He used to package up the feed whilst warm in plastic bags, decanting them later into paper bags. Whilst the food was in the plastic bags it could, and in one instance did, go off and very nearly killed one of Dragon's dogs - and he accepted no responsibility!!!!!

Batleys in doncaster although you will need to take proof that you are in business to get in there

Batleys has its own pet section but need proof before they will let you in and join.

You also need to spend £100 cash only on every visit at Batleys Pet for however many visits they deem you worthy. They may then allow you to pay by business cheque. There is a good selection of stuff, but I found buying online cheaper and more convenient tbh, besides I do not always wish to spend £100 each visit.:rant: