Help with trailer hire

Hi

We've just bought a 1988 Trabant to go with our 1965 Morris Minor and 1970 BMC 250JU.

Our only problem is that it's currently near Donington and we need to collect it. Anyone out there with a car dolly or trailer to hire or lend?

Once we get it to Sheffield we will be preparing it to take part in the Plymouth Dakar Challenge in Decemeber. Yep, that's right we will be driving a 600cc 2 stroke classic 4,000 miles from Heeley to Gambia.

If we can get it here in time we hope to be at the Heeley Festival next week and certainly Graves PArk on 25 June so you can all laugh at how tiny and under powered the thing is for driving across the Sahara!

not got a trailer personally but i hired one from BDS (0114 244 9736) out near Hallam Areana for transporting my track car from surrey back up to sheffield. Cost £30/35 if i remember correctly

HTH

Matt

Thanks Matt. We got the car to Sheffield on Saturday but will probably need a trailer to get it to Graves Park on 25th.

I'll give BDS a try.

Ah we'll be at Graves Park on 25th as well, we've decided to get our fingers out and get a Peugeot Sport Stand organised. Think we've got about 10 cars at the moment.

they are not all chavved up boy racers either. If you see us say hello i'll be in the black 205 mi16

Matt

Matt,

Can you quote me some statistics on how fast the M16 conversion in the 205 is?

Just been having a discussion with someone about it.

Cheers

Hope to see you all at Graves Park then