Sign in to follow this  

Neil warnock

has he taken the blades as far as he can?i think so,even though i'm a fan of his i don't think he's quite got what it takes for the prem.

He's done a very good job so far, and I think we should stick with him for a while unless there is someone who is going to do a better job. People keep on about McCall and Blackwell.. I wouldn't want to gamble on McCall as there is no reason to believe he would make a good manager.

I think Blackwell may have been worth a try when Warnock retires or gets sacked... but he's just signed a 2-year contract at Leeds, so he will be managing there for the next few months I guess. Knowing how many managers Leeds get through, he will probably get sacked before Christmas, so IF the Blades aren't doing well then maybe he would be worth considering.

i agree he has done a decent job at utd even given that they are a small club, would u agree tho that warnock is the biggest moaner in the football league. if is team lose hel blame it on the ball boys , linesman , pie sellers, cloud formation over the lane basically anything. i no he has 2 back is club and teambut christ how far can u take this.

Sure he moans but the majority of the time he has a valid point - he says it like it is unlike most managers who are too worried about upsetting the FA etc. and ending up with a fine. I admire him for it.

I also agree he is a big moaner. But I think a lot of the time he is right... like in the FA cup semi final last year when the referee got in the way and let Arsenal score!

I think warnock is a great chap. he has brought the club a long way over the time he has been there - sure he moans about everything, but its nice to see somebody who hates losing to the point he does.

im not a utd fan (or weds for that matter) but gotta say he has put together a good team from the limited resources he has.

being an Owl I had the usual view that he's a whinging so and so.. BUT my view of him has changed somewhat of late.

I still think he should tone down the 'everyone's-fault-but-mine' attitude a bit but you can't knock what he's done for United. I wish Wednesday (the team) could have mustered half the passion he's instilled down there over the last few years. If some of the goons we've had in charge had had the brass b*ll*cks he has, then the DiCanio/DeBilde/Carbone etc etc situations would never have happened.