Any German Shepherd Lovers on here

Just want to know if anyone shares the same passion for this breed of dog like me. I love all other types but theres something special about this breed.

I love them, although a bit big for me ! My auntie always had them when I was younger and I always remember them being fed this wet smelly tripe stuf ... :gag:

Lovely dogs though :)

Are you single Wattsy? I have a friend who's mad about them

What a strange question Strix, whoes your freind thats mad about the dogs? Hope you are not rrying to lure me with the "Do you want to see my puppies"

You mean you don't have any? ;)

My Aunty (Twinky1) is a hhhhhhhhhuuuugggeeeeee GSD fan, she has had them for years! She has got 2 at the moment.

PM her and she will tell you all about her dogs!!!

Last Sunday we all went off to Rydale Folk Museum for a naked calendar shoot to raise money for The Rocky Trust Fund. Have a look on http://www.gsdhelpline.com it will tell you all about it!! It would be brill if you bought a calendar, there are lots and lots of gorgeous german shephards for you to drool over!!! (Oh and a few 1/2 naked people too!! hehehe)

xxx

I've got a german shepherd he's realy huge and totally gorgeous, I've always had german sheoheprd theres just something about them, kust they seem to get bad press, but its the bad owners who are usualy to blame not having a clue how to handle them.

I love the dog, its the only dog I would consider owning. I just cant afford the £400 plus to buy one.

Aw they are my favourite breed ever! So noble, graceful, loyal & protective.

I'm not sure if I'd have another one for a long time though - the pain of losing Igor in his prime to hip dispacia (sp) was too much.

Here's me with Igor when I was a kid:b.jpg

and with my Mum:a.jpg