Any one want a Tailors dummy

I know this is a knitting site but does any do sewing too, i have an ajustable tailors dummy for sale for £10 if interested. Sheffield S13 area

I've PM'd you, Wattsy.

Hi, Do you still have the tailors dummy and what condition is it in? I am actually looking for one, but I'm looking for something very specific.

Cheers, Ali

Hi, Sorry can't send you a PM. Apparently I have to have posted more than 5 bits of stuff on here before I can do that. If you could send me a PM again with your number, I'll get straight back to you. Thank you so much, Ali x

Hi Wattsy

Don't supposer that you still have that dressmakers dummy, looking for an adjustable for an emergency bridesmaid fitting. Please let me know if still available, don't suppose that it's adjustable is it??

hi i know this will be a bit bad but if you have sold your dummy. ive got one for sale too at the same price pm me if interested

Hello

Is the dressmakers dummy still for sale? If it it do you have any photo's and the name of the model. Many thanks

I'm after an adjustable dummy if anyone has one for sale.

cheers

I'm going to close this thread as per Forum rules on Classifieds.