Sign in to follow this  

The Lorna's Laces Yarn Has Arrived!

It arrived some time today, and it's absolutely gorgeous! I ordered two skeins of the sock yarn in 'Sage'. The colour is beautiful, and very definately a sage colour; it's reminiscent of the colour you see when you look at a sage leaf through the little fluffy white hairs which cover it - pale yet vibrant. It's almost a Wedgwood green, actually.

I'm very happy with the service, the price and the delivery by The Knitting Zone. I shall be adding a link to it in the shops section of the 'Recommended Links' section later this evening.

I dont think I like you any more - I ordered first:P Is it lovely - it sounds it:D Is it kind of mottled? The post from the States seems quicker than here some times!

LisaH xxx

I dont think I like you any more - I ordered first:P Is it lovely - it sounds it:D Is it kind of mottled? The post from the States seems quicker than here some times!

LisaH xxx

It isn't mottled, it's solid. There's a very slight variation in colour, which gives a tiny bit of almost tweediness to it, but it's very, very slight. Almost like a gentle colour wash.

I ordered it last Wednesday, so the post was amazingly quick, especially as there was a weekend in there too. Excellent service. And you're right; it is quicker than some of the UK shops I've ordered from.

I'm salivating as I read this thread, Mine was despatched on Monday so can't wait to get it!!!!

Mine came this morning:thumbsup: Its fantastic - beautiful colour - more solid that I was expecting but still yummy. I also received my EBay wins of LL sock in purple club and old rose (my dye lot was more mottled - Im pleased - not too girly a pink):D

LisaH xxx