Sign in to follow this  

MK I Fiesta spares needed and also available

To finish up one of my projects, looking for immaculate (or close) REAR chrome bumper for MK Fiesta, to replace a rather sorry example....

Also seeking replacement chrome door mirrors....

FIESTA MK I SPARES NEEDING A GOOD HOME...space at a premium...all have been waxed for storage outside....offers invited, dont need them as now have some mint spares sourced from EBay for restoration of 77 project

All from 1977 MK I in oyster gold...

Bonnet, fair condition, supeficial rust only, waxed for weatherproofing and stored in garden, slight dent only

2 doors with glass and handles, intact, oyster gold, waxed, fair condition undented but some surface rust along bottom...

Tailgate, no glass, otherwise intact, surface rust but no holes, waxed

Chrome front bumper, fair condition

headlights, tail lights and all light glass and fittings, several sets.....

several dashboard instrument clusters, switches and fittings.

What about the trim?

If not do you know of anybody who has a MK1 trim they don't want or need. Must be in good nick though and preferably brown.

I've got a brown centre console. If you're interested - PM me.

What about the trim?

If not do you know of anybody who has a MK1 trim they don't want or need. Must be in good nick though and preferably brown.

exterior or interior? I may just have what you need, give me full details...

Interior.

Have also found a company called Beever Body Panels who stock chrome bumpers for Mk1's and every other panel you could ever need.

DO THEY HAVE A WEB SITE?

I have interior vinyl MK I panels taken from a 78 1.1L, but they are light brown/fawn coloured. Any good? Not sure if any bits are mising though and they are not fantastic condition, but could be cleaned up with a bit of work.

They do have web site but i'm not sure what it is.

Have you got any photo's of the trim panels. If not where are you located so I can come and have a look. Also do you know of any one with any seats for sale don't mind paying a fair price if they are in good nick.

I will dig the panels out and let you know what there actually is left.......get back to you later today if I can find them....attic full of bits and not very well organized!!!