New need for speed most wanted

Got this bad boy preordered been waiting for months

Although after the fun I'm having on Forza Horizon I may be a bit sceptical of this now

Any thoughts/reviews on this yet?? Ive read a few bad reviews about it online. Lets hope its not as bad as NFS - The Run! My favourite NFS title is Hot Pursuit :)

You can't beat need for speed underground 2... Since then.. I didn't like them

I wanted to pick the vita nfs up from gamestation (I have a load of free credit) but its £42.99 the ps3 one is less at £39.99.

Robbin gits.

im not going to get it, getting annoyed with NFS games now.

they are all the same, Hot Pursuit, The Run and now most wanted. all look the same. criterion need to change the style.

the last good NFS game was porsche unleashed.

they was by far the best back on ps1.

underground i dint really like because it went the boy racer style way with stupid body kits and modifying which i cant stand.

Well, played it last night for 3hrs. Abit disappointing really. Car control isn't that good & game play isn't anything we haven't seen before. Its too much like Burnout Paradise. Don't think I'll be giving it much more time, while Hot Pursuit (2yrs old) I still play.

I personally love the game, yeah it's not as realistic as others in the handling department, but its a very fun game to play and there's plenty of stuff to do

It's not as good as Forza Horizon, that is one hell of a game, but the problem with that is its too short, me and a mate of mine got 1000gs on it in just short of a week

I suppose it depends what your into, I've always liked the need for speed games and personally loved The Run, especially online, whereas most people hated it, I just thought it was something different and quite an exciting adrenaline rush game :)

In a nutshell, Most Wanted isn't gonna push any boundaries, but the online should provide hours of entertainment, just look at what Criterion did wit Burnout, that was mint online

I wanted to pick the vita nfs up from gamestation (I have a load of free credit) but its £42.99 the ps3 one is less at £39.99.

Robbin gits.

Give it til the end of November and run up to Xmas it will be £24.99, they always do those daily deals on the countdown to Xmas

Last year I ended up with 3 games at like £20 each what only came out a month before, like Forza 4, Goldeneye and Skyrim :D

How good is it for realistic driving/handling and the crash physics?

It's not a racing sim, it's an arcade racer.