Best deal to get PS3 ?

looking to get a PS3 For our young un . but whats best deal in sheffield (where) and what Memory thing do i need etc ? Does it matter if its the new slimline one ?

It might matter to your kid whether or not its a slimline one you should ask him that really, tbh i would order one off ebay or another online second hand ps3 selling online shop rather than buying one from a retail shop

:suspect::cool::suspect:

Edited by Tek-no-logic

I think game or gamestation do 250GB for cheap enough now, thats what i have, i have loads of space still, only worse thing about ps3 is it updates near enough every single week... but 250GB is best iv had, i used to have the big one when it first come out which was only a 60GB alot of space but i have loads of games so it got took up alot but game or gamestation should have cheap enough consoles or try the second hand shop in town next to JD thats cheap and if you ask they sometimes do deals by chucking a few games in