Playstaion plus

From the Sony blog.

"From 5th to 19th September a 365 day subscription is on sale at 25% off – that’s €37.49/£29.99, down from €49.99/£39.99"

I took the plunge and it's well worth it, I've nearly had my money's worth out of it already.

Bugger fast fingers missed a "T" out of the title.

my 3 month subscription has just ran out. been playing motorstorm apocalypse in 3D from it and also been playing infamous 2.

but cant afford to re-new it :(

I just bought JSR hd for £5.49!,bargain!.

I took advantage of this offer last week. So far I have downloaded Motorstorm and Little Big planet 2.

Well worth the £29.99

Double dragon neon free today for plus members and Sony are rolling out plus for vita sometime in November.

Double dragon neon free today for plus members and Sony are rolling out plus for vita sometime in November.

Cant find it,is it defiantly on there?.I have even clicked on search button.

Cant find it,is it defiantly on there?.I have even clicked on search button.

I haven't had time to download or look myself yet but it was listed in the ps blog store update.

19/09/12

In other Plus news – there’s a new arrival in your Instant Game Collection this week. Wayforward Technologies’ acclaimed side-scrolling beat ‘em up reboot, Double Dragon Neon, will be available to download with the weekly Store update later today

Edited by denomis

It's been delayed. Store had tech issues yesterday. They are hoping to get it up soon.