XBox Smart Glass

Well, Kudos to Microsoft who have done it again....

Sony announced the PS Move and the Wii was on shelves...

So MS took it one step further, you don't need to hold anything...

Now, Nintendo are launching the Wii U, a new Wii, with a tablet-like device to accompany the console and your games...

so Microsoft have taken it a step further, with xBox Smart Glass

Interact with your xBox, xBox live and games from your PC, iOS, and Android devices that you already have in your house, no need to purchase a new console, or seperate device..

See: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/smartglass

Looks intriguing.

I wonder if they will start trying to add to the subscription costs for those that want to use it though. Regardless of what they promise, only time will tell if we wont see a "Gold +" live subscription!

Erm this was announced in June at e3 :) its gonna be rubbish and also the small print.

Coming Winter 2012. Xbox SmartGlass is available with selected games and Xbox LIVE content, and requires internet connectivity and compatible devices. Xbox LIVE Gold membership (sold separately) also required for some Xbox SmartGlass-enabled content and features. Available Xbox SmartGlass features may vary by device.

I'm kinda done with Xbox they added ie to Xbox and its for gold users only, like ie on Xbox is some sort of incentive to to go gold. I'm only keeping my Xbox for halo 4 then after that I'm getting rid.

It uh, it says it's required for SOME features.. this will be things that area already gold only...

doesn't mean it is gold only full stop...

Erm this was announced in June at e3 :) its gonna be rubbish and also the small print.

Coming Winter 2012. Xbox SmartGlass is available with selected games and Xbox LIVE content, and requires internet connectivity and compatible devices. Xbox LIVE Gold membership (sold separately) also required for some Xbox SmartGlass-enabled content and features. Available Xbox SmartGlass features may vary by device.

I'm kinda done with Xbox they added ie to Xbox and its for gold users only, like ie on Xbox is some sort of incentive to to go gold. I'm only keeping my Xbox for halo 4 then after that I'm getting rid.

ye i only have xbox for the forza franchise. just got forza 4 and got forza horizon on pre-order. got a 12 + 2 month gold membership off ebay for £25.

i prefer ps3 tbh. the xbox annoys me how you need gold to watch iplayer and use youtube when they are free on ps3.

got a 12 + 2 month gold membership off ebay for £25.
Was that from an ebay shop and, if so, would you mind pm'ing me the ebay shop name?

I need to renew mine and this sounds a good deal :)

Was that from an ebay shop and, if so, would you mind pm'ing me the ebay shop name?

I need to renew mine and this sounds a good deal :)

the price has gone up since i got it but i will find you it cheaper and get back to you.

Thx much, you're a star :thumbsup: