Has anyone heard of a game called Minecraft

Kids have been bugging me to download a game called Minecraft but I can't seem to find a download for it, well one that looks reliable anyway.

Just wondered if anyone else has managed to download it? And if so, would you mind giving me a few pointers or maybe a link?

Thanks in advance.

Kids have been bugging me to download a game called Minecraft but I can't seem to find a download for it, well one that looks reliable anyway.

Just wondered if anyone else has managed to download it? And if so, would you mind giving me a few pointers or maybe a link?

Thanks in advance.

My grandson age 10 plays on it 24-7 its got a short cut on our lap top for it . Sure he plays it on x box as well Think if you type minecraft on google it will come up . just clicked on his short cut and it came up minecraft launcher You will have to pay for it i think about £5 a month.

Got it on my iPhone and iPad. Don't play it as such I've downloaded to see they hype. I can't see much to do on it other than smash up block and build up Lego houses ?

Got it on my iPhone and iPad. Don't play it as such I've downloaded to see they hype. I can't see much to do on it other than smash up block and build up Lego houses ?

Lego houses? tbh people make some pretty impressive stuff http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/6-amazing-minecraft-creations-blow-mind/

Yeah, it's a pretty big thing. Get it from http://www.minecraft.net

It's a one-off cost (no monthly fee). It's about $26.95 (on PC/Mac anyway). You pay in dollars and Paypal works it out.

There's a free version (Minecraft Classic), but it's old and doesn't represent the full game.

Check YouTube for videos if you want to see what it's like.

You can download it on xbox, I think its 1600 mspoints.

My son wanted me to buy it on the PC (around £15.99 I think) the method of payment was via a Paypal type set up which I had never heard of before so I left it (it probably is legit though).

You can also get it on Xbox but you need to be signed up to Xbox Live, the PC version is supposed to be the better of the two.

Thanks Guys - much appreciated x

Yeh the PC version is better, and paypal is legit

Not heard only i have played this game but i don't like that game more because the graphic, picture quality and background music of that game is not so good to play that game...

i play it on the xbox 360 due to my pc is rubbish and wouldnt run it but i have had tons of fun on it on the xbox 360