Video Game Shows

What were your favourites back in the day and which ones would you love to be around now?

Mine were Bad Influence featuring a sexy Violet Berlin, then of course the epic and never bettered Gamesmaster featuring the flawless talents of Dominik Diamond who later went on to front When Games Attack which was also good even if it only had one series.

I think the latter should be around today, Gamesmaster needs to come back to show a new generation how funny, mature and sexy video games used to be and it would only work if the Dom Diamond was back to present it, seeing as Sir Patrick Moore may be too old, maybe a new games master in touch with current trends could be introduced, I think Stephen Fry would be fantastic.

There was a decent one on sky the name escapes me I think it was on men and motors. Apart from that you covered all the rest games master was pants when dexter fletcher hosted it

There was a decent one on sky the name escapes me I think it was on men and motors. Apart from that you covered all the rest games master was pants when dexter fletcher hosted it

back in the late 90s to mid 2000s, there was a gaming channel on sky, forgot the name of it now. but yep nothing but gaming on it from showing gameplay to gaming news etc.

EDIT---the channel was called Game Network. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Network

Edited by PlayStation

back in the late 90s to mid 2000s, there was a gaming channel on sky, forgot the name of it now. but yep nothing but gaming on it from showing gameplay to gaming news etc.

EDIT---the channel was called Game Network. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Network

I remember this, they need to bring it back! For your reviews and previews its now a case of looking on IGN or some other site. Shame..

I used to watch Dominik Diamonds Games Master and now a days I tend to watch Playr and occasionally Pwned. Both are shown on channel 191 called Showcase which is on SKY and maybe virgin too.

You can't beat gamesmaster in my opinion :)