Things women do that irritate men!

I know there's lots of things that men do that irritate women, but what about the other way around?

For instance. I bought a new can of shaving gel, not very long ago. I'm quite frugal with it, and it can last me months. What do I find the other day? It's empty. She'd shaved her legs. Why does it take an entire can of shaving gel? The place must be awash with excess foam!!

Oh, and then there's the 'using your wet razor' to do the job! (fortunately this wasn't the case in this instance). They never tell you until you've used the razor, and come out of the bathroom oozing blood and wondering why!

Any other things that irritate?

When my fiance says:

"I'm Fine" or Ignores me, if we are going to have a row i'd rather just get it out of the way not mess around like School children.

Yea my Shaving cream doesn't last nearly a quarter as long now i've moved in with the missus...

Only one thing that niggled me.

When she's (ex) in the passenger seat and someone walks out in the road 20/30 mtrs ahead, she will never calmly advise you...'careful honey'. She will grab my arm while saying 'watch out' both at exactly the same time and like lightening, scaring the crap out of me.

Only one thing that niggled me.

When she's (ex) in the passenger seat and someone walks out in the road 20/30 mtrs ahead, she will never calmly advise you...'careful honey'. She will grab my arm while saying 'watch out' both at exactly the same time and like lightening, scaring the crap out of me.

Only ONE????? :hihi:

I do admitt to both these things! :D I also steal his socks...

Only ONE????? :hihi:

Yes, all the others were things that irritated her. :(

Let's make sweeping generalisations and say that women have no spatial awareness. A generalism perhaps, but not inaccurate.

Let's make sweeping generalisations and say that women have no spatial awareness. A generalism perhaps, but not inaccurate.

if we had no spatial awareness we would keep missing the chair and would be constantly walking into lamp posts:loopy:

We have less spatial awareness:D

How do you all feel about nit picking?

if we had no spatial awareness we would keep missing the chair and would be constantly walking into lamp posts:loopy:

We have less spatial awareness:D

How do you all feel about nit picking?

Depends if we've got nits I suppose! :hihi:

Oh, and then there's the 'moaning' about the toilet seat! That really bugs me. I suppose that comes down to the spatial awareness (lack of), cos they obviously back onto the toilet without being aware that the seat is up!

Where's my tin hat?

Then there's the issue of hiding my shoes! I kick them off in the middle of the lounge floor, and when I come to find them, they're not there any more!

Talking through the occasional film or TV programme I get to watch and shutting up when the adverts come on, but complaining when I make the odd comment when she's watching Corodalenders