Sign in to follow this  

Spread the word...

If anyone knows other people who live in and around Sheffield who likes Classic cars and isn't on the forum, then let them know.

It would be nice if we could get enough people together for a few meets in the peaks or something :banana:

sounds a GREAT idea, a whole convoy of classics snaking around Castleton and up over the Edale 'mountains'. Count me in.......Ill be in my 82 metallic gold MK I Fiesta with tasteful fluffy dice and leopard skin seats, with obligatory nodding dog on the parcel shelf.......

sounds a GREAT idea, a whole convoy of classics snaking around Castleton and up over the Edale 'mountains'. Count me in.......Ill be in my 82 metallic gold MK I Fiesta with tasteful fluffy dice and leopard skin seats, with obligatory nodding dog on the parcel shelf.......

Great inspiration to get mine back on the road :thumbsup:

We need to keep the momentum going,will have a word with a few people,my mate with the 4.2L v8 spitfire would be up for it!!...................Forum cruise through derbyshire,great idea.........lets do it!

Just noticed.........the knitting group is more popular than us :o

Lets sort that out,loads of people in sheffield love classics,round em up and get em on here :)

Maybe if you ask nice they can knit you some nice covers for ya car

Not sure on the waterproofing qualities of that though? Might keep the car nice and warm though

Am I allowed to join?

Ive not got a classic motor,although I do love em,but Ive got an MG TF,which has the same 'will it wont it breakdown' appeal?

Lets sort that out,loads of people in sheffield love classics,round em up and get em on here :)

and now the Pet group too :o However I still go by the saying it is "Quality not quantity" that counts :thumbsup: