Morning Sickness?

Am currently pregnant with my first child and had slight morning sickness early on, as soon as I had been sick I felt fine and I was only ever sick max twice during each "attack" (and only had about a dozen of those).

Am now 5 months along and have, over the last few days, woken up feeling more and more dog rough, very sick and headachy with stomach ache too. Cant stomach the thought of food although have been drinking water (which does not stay down either) - this feeling eventually passes around 5pm each afternoon, after I have been sick countless times.

Any chance of this being construed as "normal" or should I be going to the dr??

I think it sounds normal, I had several phases of feeling sick/rough at various points throughout my pregnancy. But I would discuss it with your midwife anyway, or your doctor. No harm doing it and it will put your mind at rest.

you could mention it to the midwife

I was sick right the way through with H, and wound up on anti-sickness pills for it

I also discovered that onions made me sick (regardless of medication), so I had to avoid those - which is almost impossible when you try it!

Congratulations btw!

Edited by Strix

All 4 of my pregnancies from beginning to end, morning noon and night I vomited!! I lost weight with each child :(

But they say bad pregnancy good birth! And they were all quick easy labours! Lol! :))

Hi Trinity May, wont have the labour, c section for me!