Baby video monitor

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a baby video monitor for sale? Or infact could advise me of which ones to avoid or that are recommended?

many thanks,

Gemma

Am also interested if anyone replies to this. OH would like a video one and i am not convinved they are worth it. Some recommendations and advice would be most welcome :)

Hi

We have this one from summer:

http://www.summerinfant.com/Products/Monitoring/Video-Monitors/BabyTouch-Digital-Video-Monitor.aspx

Like you we wernt going to bother as we didn't think it would be any better than the basic sound monitors, but recieved this as a gift and I love it!

the picture and sound quality is amazing, and Id say I'm so much more chilled out as I don't need to run up to check on my LO with every sound, I can check the monitor And 9 times out of 10 he is just stirring and settles in no time without me or his dad going up to him, also the night vision in the camera is so good that I can see him breathing which also makes me feel more relaxed!

Hope this helps!

We bought the ibaby monitor from the baby show, love it! Also use it as a security camera when we are out as it goes to both iPhone and iPad.

Thanks for the tips!

I would LOVE finding one of these but I can only find DIGITAL ones..... I want analogue!!

I like to have fun with it and see how far it goes,etc........

Has anyone ever found any ANALOGUE video monitors?