Dancing, music classes for a 2 year old

can anyone recommend a dancing class or music class for my daughter who's 2. Ideally closer to S13 but dancing more preferable

thanks

Hi,

I will be running a new Wiggle Tot class on Friday mornings from September. Wiggle Tot classes are fun creative movement and dance class for pre school boys and girls from aged 12 months-3 years in S6. They are not formal exam based dance classes but relaxed fun high energy classes which aim to build confidence and self esteem. The children learn about both movement and dance in a fun way. I use props, games, balls and music to capture their imaginations and learn the foundations of dance.

Opening Times

When:Friday mornings, term time only.

Time: 9.45am-10.30am

Cost: £4.00 ( fee's payable per half term)

You can join in the class or relax and watch whilst you child has fun.

Telephone: 07779 611862 or wisewood sports centre on 2335457

Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Dawn

Whereabouts will the classes take place please in S6? I'm interested in bringing my little boy.

Hi,

The classes are at Wisewood Sports Centre off Laird road in Hillsborough S6 4BS.

The classes will run from 1st or second Friday in Sept. (date to be confirmed)

The classes are in a fantastic studio space with a chance for a cuppa after.

Please feel free to ring for further info. If you would like to book a place or come to the first session and see what its all about then please let me know.

Thanks

Dawn

07779 611862

can anyone recommend a dancing class or music class for my daughter who's 2. Ideally closer to S13 but dancing more preferable

thanks

Hi new one,

We don't focus on dance but I do run a class for 2 year olds in Woodhouse on a Friday morning.

Please see the website below for more info xx