Sign in to follow this  

Vogue Knit Simple Magazine

Has anyone seen this magazine available for sale in the UK? I've bought Vogue Knitting from Borders, and I've also seen Vogue's Knit.1 magazine, but I haven't come across this one before. It looks quite interesting.

I had a little look at this in my local newsagents. Can't say I was very impressed though. How many magazines are Vogue going to put out?

I had a little look at this in my local newsagents. Can't say I was very impressed though. How many magazines are Vogue going to put out?

I only know of the three. I do like Vogue Knitting. As well as the patterns, it has some excellent articles too. I find the British knitting magazines can be a bit, erm, light. Like comparing Jane Austen to Kathy Lette, if you'll excuse the poor analogy :hihi: .

I haven't seen the Knit Simple one, but I have seen a couple of Knit1 issues. I was really surprised to see the small format; it looked a bit like one of those free supplements you sometimes get with other magazines. I must say that not many of the patterns were to my taste. There was quite a lot of eyelash yarns and fur yarns, as I recall, which are hideous to knit with.

I just received the new copy of Vogue Knitting this morning. Expect a report soon :) .

espessially alone

Really? You're in the right place then. I note that you're also posting in the classic car group too. You wouldn't be trying to lie to us, would you, about your liking for knitting? Because I haven't used the delete button for a while, and your post has got my fingers just itching to do so... :D .