Help pc gamers plzzzzzzz

Hi Iam wanting to get a desktop or laptop that I can play arma 2 on what do I need and can u use xbo pads for pc games ? Thanks guys

Hi Iam wanting to get a desktop or laptop that I can play arma 2 on what do I need and can u use xbo pads for pc games ? Thanks guys
Can't help you with pc/laptop (been outta that scene a long time now), but for 360 pads on PC, either use a wired 360 pad (USB straight in, windows will auto-detect and find/load drivers) or, for a wireless 360 pad, use one of these. Many PC games now include a pre-config for a 360 pad.

Not sure about arma it's a prity old game I'm guessing you just heard about the zombie mod?

To get the most out of the game i would recommend against using a pad if you can help it - there are so many buttons needed within short spaces of time that I personally wouldn't be able to keep up with on a pad.. Could just be me though.

If you already have a computer that may be able to run it you can try it first using the free version of the game - Arma II Free