Online Racing Games

I'd like people to place racing games online with I have a ps3 and lots of nfs series and f1 2010 or 2011 it would be great if I could find someone to race against.

Chris

I'd like people to place racing games online with I have a ps3 and lots of nfs series and f1 2010 or 2011 it would be great if I could find someone to race against.

Chris

have you been on PlayStation forums and asked for PSN I.D's on there? theres a racing section with catagory's for the latest racing games, try posting in them askin for players.

hope that helps :thumbsup:

I play F1 2010 sometimes. Add me on PSN, RickAKASpud

I'm getting back into gran turismo feel free to add me Dr-yosh

I'm getting back into gran turismo feel free to add me Dr-yosh

Ive been on my ps3 tonight on GT5 catching up on the seasonal events.

Im on F1 all the time, add me XiiWaffleszziiX

Also codemasters are making an online F1 game for the pc, as iv heard its all free and its the same style of racing just you can make your own player and also build your own team, get your own sponsors and i think but this wasnt mentioned im just assuming you can/might be able to do this but build your own car to suit you but again it wasnt mentioned i just assume this because of been able to build your own team ect. But everything is free and all online based