Neil Warnock - Should he stay or go?

Ive heard quite a few rumours about neil warnoks presence at the end of the season. A few blades fans want him gone, and some want him to stay. The rumours are that warnock is going and kevin blackwell will replace him as number 1, and that macca is going to be number 2! Wot do people think of these rumours? Should warnock stay or should he go?

get rid of him hes just a first class *****:thumbsup:

well said, he's a *****

Keep him - done well with us, he's a Blade and he speaks his mind, which in my opinion is good - who gives a toss what other teams fans think.

keep him! He's done a good job, even though the blades are going through a bad patch at the moment. The "fans" who are calling for his head should say who they want to replace him... and in what ways they think the new man will be able to do a better job than Warnock.

Look how many managers the owls have got through in the last few years.... and look at their position in the tables! (not that i'm complaining about the owls' position!!)

It's a similar situation to what Trevor Francis had at Birmingham. He kept reaching the playoff and just missing out and never taking them up. The board wanted success so in the end they got shut. To make things worse Birmingham managed to get promoted under a new reign.

It depends how badly you want success. I think it's fair to say Warnock as made steady progress but has he reached his limit? A new manager may not make any difference or could be a backward step.

It's true that some of the credit/blame for success/failure should go to the manager, but the players have some responsibility too. I presume that those who are wanting to sack Warnock because of a bad spell will also be wanting to sack players who have been under-performing too... ie Tonge, Jagielka, Lester, Kenny etc etc.

I totally agree wiv that warnock should stay. He has done a lot to this club, look at the success he has helped us to achieve. Just a shame he has never been rewarded for the hard work.

If we get a new manager, it will probably take a while for us to adjust to him, so instead of going forwards, we may well take a big step backwards.

I say keep Warnock!

I don't think he is doin badly as such right now. But like lickszz said, if you want sucess you may have to get rid of him.

Yeah we may have to get rid of him, but dont u think it could take a while to ajust to a new manager?

It pains me to say it, being a Wednesday supporter, but he has done a lot for the Blades, despite being a complete and utter ****hole who always put his foot in his mouth!

Maybe you could keep him away from TV cameras and reporters so he can't make a fool of himself?

My view is Warnock to stay, who would replace him ? He is the best thing to happen at SUFC and the right man for the job in hand.