View Full Version : Sheffield Walkers
- Sheffield round walk?
- Walking routes in sheffield
- I want a cheap country day out near Sheffield
- Who loves Sheffield's woods?
- Anyone fancy meeting up today for a walk, 6/8/06, with or without dogs.
- Would anyone be interested in a Forum Walking Group?
- Ideas please! Romantic spots near Kendal for a picnic
- Unofficial forum walk - Next Saturday, 19Aug06
- Introduce Yourself to the Group
- Recommend an essential walk near Sheffield
- Long distance walkers
- Personal Safety & Awareness
- I'd like some nice scenic routes near Hollingford, Chesterfield
- Just had a Great Walk with Fellow Forummer
- Unofficial Walk Saturday August 26th
- Unofficial Walk Sunday August 27th
- Health Walks at Hillsborough Sports Arena
- Unofficial walk Thurs 24th August - Ladybower/Stanage
- Can you identify this? Railings on Burbage
- Totally and utterly unofficial Stanage walk !
- Fungi Foray - Saturday 14th October - Glen Howe
- Unofficial SF Walk - Sunday 27th August
- Last call for Snowdon summit cafe
- Walkers Group - So How's The First Week Been?
- Can anyone advise on walking boots / shoes?
- Some where nice for a country walk?
- Unofficial SF Walk Saturday 2nd September
- Unofficial Walk - Thursday 31st August
- Are Dogs welcome?
- Unofficial SF Walkers Group Pub Meet Weds 6th Sept
- Anyone interested in a walk on Friday 8th or Saturday 9th.
- Eyam and Foolow
- How far have I walked?
- Post your walking pics here
- Unofficial walk - 5 September 06
- Equipment Advice for Spanish Walking Holiday
- General Cemetery walk and tour-Sunday 17th at 1PM
- Interesting Walks for Kids?
- Unofficial Walk Friday 8th September - Details
- Unofficial walk - Linacre Reservoir and fungus
- Urban secrets UNOFFICIAL walks
- Unofficial walk Sunday 10th September
- So who wants to walk 22nd, 23rd or 24th of September?
- Unofficial walk friday 15th and now 22nd Sept
- Midday 1st october - Endcliffe Park
- I am looking for a hiking partner, Thursday, 21st of Sept
- 5 weirs walk, has anyone been?
- Message from Wendy - Apologies!
- Brude's Potter About, wed 20th sep
- New to Sheffield? Want to check out the wonderful scenery of the Peak District?
- Big Day Out in Castleton, Sunday 10th December
- Anyone for Monsal Dale / Miller's Dale September 30 or October 1st.
- Anybody walking this week
- Rotherham round walk
- Sunday 8th Oct Ewden Valley Round Walk
- Mr Strix's dirty weekend
- Mam Tor repeat walk ...
- Walk from dronfield to owler bar
- I'm off to walk up Brown Willy
- Walkers Group Pub Meet, Hillsborough Hotel, 12th October 8pm
- Easy walking around Sheffield
- Lasses Wot Walk, hi all
- Walk round High Green and Wortley 21st October
- Best place to park for a walk round Ladybower
- Walks with young children?
- Walk this Sunday -starts 11.30
- The Strixes' Schiehallion Shufti
- Walking the dog in the country
- Recommendations for Walks
- Into Walking - Fancy a Walk this Sunday?
- Photographs Of Our Walks
- High Green/Wortley Walk Today, 21st Oct!!
- Two curious things on my walk today (21/10)
- More fungi pictures to identify
- Dovedale - car driving altruists required! Saturday 11th November
- Walkers for Breast Cancer 2007 -Ideas Please
- Taxman et al - what is this shroom?
- Walk this Sunday 22nd Oct, Edale meet 9.30am
- Elsecar and Wentworth walk Sunday 5th November
- Langsett Walk - Sunday 29th Oct
- Five weirs walk at this time of year
- Dark and White Peak Day Walks
- African Safari and Gorilla Walk
- The New Norfolk re-opens!
- Unofficial walk,Wharncliffe Crags and Greno woods Sunday 19th November
- Time for a meet? (November)
- View Pointers on Peak District Hills
- PARENTS WANTED! Local walks for local kids...
- Eyam walk this Sunday 3rd December
- Smoke stack on Blacka Moor?
- Buxton, Sunday 17th December.
- Cairn on Totley Moor
- Friday 22nd December Red Deer. My birthday!
- Sunday 31st Dec - Final Walk of the Year Anyone?
- Reccomend a childrens walking book for the south yorkshire area?
- Scenic spots to see in the New Year
- Walk from Grindleford to Dore or Totley - Now on Sun 14 Jan
- Hi,i would like to join the group please
- A new member?! I'd love so!
- Unofficial Walkers Group Meet - Wed 17th January
- Best dog walking parks in sheffield
- Bad weather & Inappropriate Clothing.
- Walk next Sunday 21 January 2007.
- Anyone done Geocaching?
- Wortley Park Walk Saturday 3rd February 10.30
- Loxley Valley Walk next Sunday 28th Jan
- Anyone been to Longdendale?
- An icy winter stroll - 23 Jan 07
- Does anybody own crampons?
- Walking and camping - ever tried it?
- What kind of boots do you have?
- Can someone help me out please?
- Anyone want to take a dog along too?
- What is standard North.
- Yorkshire sculpture park- what's it like for walkers?
- Sunday 11th Feb - Porter Valley/Ringinglow
- Anyone On Here Interested In This?
- Will any camping field accept 16 year old boys?
- Rivelin Valley walk Sunday 18th February 2007
- Walk through Bradford Dale 25.2.07
- Pub Meet - Wed 28 Feb - Old Queens Head
- Recommmendation for Walk & Pub around Dore or Grindleford?
- Fox Hagg/Redmires Walk - Sunday 4th March
- Wentworth Walk Sunday 11th March 11.0 am
- Walking to get fit...
- Peak District - Kinder Downfall
- Walkers Group Meet Monday 19 March Queens Head Pond Street
- Anyone know of an easy short walk
- Route suggestion please
- Wharncliffe Woods Walk Sunday 25th March
- Please suggest a lovely walk for Londoners
- Missed the walk
- Chatsworth walk - Sunday April 1st. (!!!!)
- Walk with a Greyhound!
- Does anyone go walking in Bole Hill Park?
- Why do you go walking?
- Does anyone here walk to support other hobbies?
- Hi I'm a walking newbie
- Anybody interested in weekday evening walks?
- Short walk Thurs 29th 6pm Endcliffe Park
- Walking gear in Aldi, Thursday 5th April
- Easter Sunday - Rivelin Valley - 10.30 Rivelin Cafe
- Where are the sticky threads?
- Upper Derwent...
- Guided walking with visually impaired
- Evening Stroll - 5 Weirs, Thursday 5th April
- Easter Monday walk - Loxley Valley.
- Calling all walkers !
- Walkers Group Information
- Sponsored Dog Walk
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.